Polyglot

2011年11月30日 星期三

RESPECT!!

Some of my students ask me:  Why do you like teaching Mandarin now better than English?
                                               Is that because teaching Chinese is easy? No need to prepare?

Here is the reason I'm telling you why I think teaching Mandarin feels better than teaching Eng.
There are many reaons: RESPECT!! RESPECT!! AND RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm giving you some examples to support my reasons above in CHINESE

1.
有一回在英文課時,
我說:上次的作業有沒有預習?要用英文報告哦!
             現在分組討論,如果沒預習沒關係
             有問題“一定”要問我!!

學生:KATRINA我上次提早走,你沒有給我這張紙,我要怎麼預習!!?

我OS: FUCK,提早走是你家的事情,你沒預習怪我!
              剛才我說有問題問我,沒預習沒關係,
              你是耳朵有問題嗎???WTF!!

這是我當下的OS,當然沒說出來
我只是跟那位同學說,那如果這樣,
現在看也來得及,我還是會教,有問題問我。

2.
另一回我上課時,看著一位同學一直眼神渙散的對我笑著
我問他:同學,有問題嗎?上課怎麼一直對我微笑??
他說:老師,我覺得你長得很像我家的寵物。哈哈哈

我的OS: FUCK 設麼東西你,上課不好好上課,在那邊白日夢。
                  研究我的長相,靠腰!!

3.
又有另一回,
有一個自以為英文很好的怪卡學生說:
KATRINA 我覺得你們的工作沒社麼,有很多教材都是重複教的,內容也很簡單。
我想你喜歡教英文,是因為你不用準備吧...

我心想:好呀!說的比唱的好聽,那你來教呀?
                懶得跟無知自以為是的人解釋



These three cases will not happen in my Mandarin class!!
My foreign students will not say:
ur job is easy, u dont need to prepare!
you look like my pet
i left early last class, that's why i didn't get the paper for previewing, not my bad!

Let me tell you what my foreign students do in their class,
They feel bad if they didn't preview or revivew.
They seize every chance when they can have oral practice
They say 老師好 to me every time before our class starts
They respond well in class, we even discuss Michael E. Porter, Five Forces,
and the barrier entry level of an industry in very simple Mandarin...

Those topics will not b happening in my English class~
Taiwanese students are spoiled by the whole "Cram school industry"
They are the customers, but they forget that they're also "students"!!

I like teaching English, but i don't like students with THE attitude!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言