Polyglot

2010年11月18日 星期四

Foul Language 3


l  A face only a mother could love
è Whose daughter is that?  She has a face only a mother could love.

l  Airhead
è You airhead! You forgot to lock your bike up! Someone stole it!!!

l  Beatn with the ugly stick
è Amy’s new baby looks like beaten with the ugly stick.

l  Bimbo
è Why do you always date bimbos? You’re a smart guy, Alex.

l  Crap
è Someone took a crap and didn’t flush the toilet! Who as it??!!
è Ew!! There’s mouse crap under my bed! Where’s the broom?
è Who’s crap is this on the stairs? I almost tripped and fell!!!
è Oh, carp! I think I forgot my bank card at the gas station!!

l  Doofus
è You spilled your milkshake on my couch, doofus!! Clean it up!!

l  Duh!
è Of course I want a food menu! I sat down, didn’t I? Duh!!

l  Four-eyes
è I don’t want to wear glasses! Everyone will call me four-eyes.

l  Pizza-face
è If I eat too much chocolate, I’ll be a pizza-face.

l  Screw it!
è We missed our plane! Screw it, let’s go to New York by train.

l  Wuss
è Tom thought I was a ghost when I knocked. What a wuss.


沒有留言:

張貼留言