Polyglot

2010年11月18日 星期四

Foul Language 4


l  As hell= As shit
è It’s hot has hell today. Let’s go hang out in John’s swimming pool.
è I can’t believe Colin failed his driving test. It’s easy as shit!

l  Ass
è That girl in front of us has a great ass.
è Mike is such an ass. He drank all my beer and didn’t tell me!!
è Turn the air conditioner down! I’m freezing my ass off in here!!

l  Bullshit
è Two hundred dollars for a fucking piece of cake? That’s bullshit!
è The weather report was bullshit. It’s not sunny. It’s raining!
è Don’t bullshit me! I saw you fooling around with another girl behind my back, you asshole!!

l  Eat shit!!
è The guy in the car called me a fat-ass so I told him to eat shit.

l  God damn
è God damn! Someone put their garbage on our lawn again! SHIT!!
è God damn! I just won two thousand dollars at bingo! Awesome!
è My hair is so god damn messy. I look so damn damn ugly!!
è That Ferrari is god damn nice car.

l  Screw you!
è Screw you, Dan! I can’t believe you stole my girlfriend!!

l  Shitty
è I got a shitty camera for my birthday.
è Boris stole money from his own mother?! That was shitty of him.
è Joe needs more practice. He’s still shitty at ping-pong.

l  Slut
è Many teenagers dress like sluts these days. I wonder why.

l  Whore
è I’m a addicted to that whore Sally. She knows how to please me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言