Polyglot

2011年9月17日 星期六

Cee Lo Green

FUCK U!!!



Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCKspWykak

Link to official video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvOb0-Chfwc&feature=related

Chinese Lyrics : http://blog.yam.com/michaelwu30/article/30518246



(Chorus)


I see you driving 'round town


With the girl i love and i'm like,


Fuck you!


Oo, oo, ooo


I guess the change in my pocket


Wasn't enough i'm like,


Fuck you!


And fuck her too!


I said, if i was richer, i'd still be with ya


Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)


And although there's pain in my chest


I still wish you the best with a...


Fuck you!


Oo, oo, ooo






Yeah i'm sorry, i can't afford a ferrari,


But that don't mean i can't get you there.


I guess he's an xbox and i'm more atari,


But the way you play your game ain't fair.






I picture the fool that falls in love with you


(oh shit she's a gold digger)


Well


(just thought you should know nigga/nigger)


Ooooooh


I've got some news for you


Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend






(chorus)






Now i know, that i had to borrow,


Beg and steal and lie and cheat.


Trying to keep ya, trying to please ya.


'Cause being in love with you ass ain't cheap.






I picture the fool that falls in love with you


(oh shit she's a gold digger)


Well


(just thought you should know nigga)


Ooooooh


I've got some news for you


i really hate yo ass right now


(chorus)






Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?






(so bad, so bad, so bad)


I tried to tell my mamma but she told me


"this is one for your dad"


(your dad, your dad, your dad)


Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!


Whhhy lady? Oh! I love you oh!


I still love you. Oooh!






(chorus)







沒有留言:

張貼留言