Polyglot

2011年9月17日 星期六

Foul Language Note - Movie Hangover 1

Foul Vocb. from the Movie - Hangover 1





We fucked up


 You’re freaking me out!!


 Bachelor party


 My shaft


 Dr. faggot = fag


 You’re nuts!


 We’re totally wasted!


 She’s grossed out by semen.


 Retard / retargeted


 Holy shit!!


 Now we’re talking.


 You’re fucking with me!


 Sin city


 Stripper


 Damn it!!


 A jungle cat = tiger


 I’m so screwed / fucked.









 We had great fucking time!

 He’s jacking his little weenis.

 You’re such a fucking asshole.

 Suck my dick!

 He’s whacked out of his mind.

 Ruphylin / roofies / date-rape drug

 Fuck off!!

 Bastard

 You’re cracking my balls man~~

 Chick

 Shit happens.

 Fuck this shit!!

 I got jizz on me

 ecstasy



沒有留言:

張貼留言